OlfoSense® detects Odor (UO/m3), VOC, H2S, NH3, PM10, PM2.5, PM1.
- MOS (Metal Oxide Semiconductors)
- PID (Photoionization detector)
- ECD (Electrochemical detectors)
- OPC (Optical Particle Counter), "Light Scattering" principle.
Each instrument is connected to a central Server managing the analytical parameters along with meteorological data, and displaying a real-time dispersion plume of pollutants [SMIT (Multimodal system of spatial information)].
Limit values for odor level / concentrations can be set and users are notified whenever thresholds are exceeded.
OLFOSENSE® is a registered trademark:
- 0001653796 (Italy - UIBM)
- 015001993 (Europe - UAMI)